Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We Made It!

Well, we made it to California! We are staying in Sacramento for the next couple of days while KJ has training. Eva & I are just chillin' in the hotel while KJ's at his meetings. The drive here was LONG but it wasn't too bad because Eva was an amazing traveler. She slept most of the way. She would fall asleep then wake up about every 3 hours to eat, play a little and go back to sleep! Then when we got to the hotel we put her to bed and she slept until 8 am! So, the travels were good. We did hit a major rain storm right as we were going through the mountains (in the dark too) which was pretty scary but we made it through!

3 comments:

Lydie said...

That's awesome that Eva did so good travelling...I really hope that Eden does that well on our trip. I already miss you guys!

Cathy said...

You're gone already! NO!!! I wanted to see you before you left and then we left. And we were on a cruise all last week, so I couldn't see you. Are you coming back for the holidays? When is KJ's internship over?

Karissa Kay said...

I didn't know you were in Northern California! That's my old stompin' grounds! I'm glad you all made it safely. Have fun this summer!