Eva is 5 months old! Crazy! I can't believe how fast she is growing. Her personality is really starting to come out and she's at a fun stage. Here are some facts about Eva at 5 months:*She still wears 0-3 month clothes (she weighs 13 lbs.)
*She has discovered her tongue & ears (see picture)
*She is very attached to her mommy
*She laughs when you play with her (she used to only laugh if you tickled her). She especially loves peek-a-boo and when daddy or mommy sneeze or hiccup.
*She can give "kisses" but only does it to her Aunt Lydie
*She has now survived 3 small colds, a fall off the couch & a ceiling head bump
*She can roll over
*She loves being outside. The other day I took her for a walk and she loved it. She was outside, had a toy to chew on and barefeet. You would have thought she was in heaven. She's really going to like summer.
*She likes it when I sing primary songs to her in the car.
*She's afraid of the hand mixer and a little leary of the blow dryer.
4 comments:
She is so cute, Mace. I want to see more pictures!
Too cute!
What a doll! I will definitely be a fun summer!
So fun. You are very cute mom.
Post a Comment