I've seriously decided to stop buying toys ever. Because things like this are so much more fun (and so much less expensive!!!) I love watching babies discover what they can do!!
Hello world! We are the Strattons and this is our blog. This is a little place you can come when you want to see what we've been up to and how life is going for us. While here, leave us a note and let us know how you are doing. Thanks for visiting and happy blogging!
3 comments:
Oh, I love it! I miss you guys so much! I've been looking at all those emails of pictures and things and it makes me sad that I'm missing it all!
I've seriously decided to stop buying toys ever. Because things like this are so much more fun (and so much less expensive!!!) I love watching babies discover what they can do!!
She is so sweet and getting so big! We need to meet up when we are in San Diego!
Post a Comment