Our "spot" :)
Guess what? We got annual passes to Disneyland! It's been a blast so far. Eva loves amusement parks (we also went to Universal Studios, pictures to come). Seriously, she just chills in her stroller and looks around at all the people and sights to see. I'm amazed at how alert and observant she is. She's not a fan of 3D shows (I think they're too loud) and was a little apprehensive of Pirates of the Caribbean. Of course, KJ & I love being at Disneyland and re-living our engagement every time we go. Plus, since we now live 30 min. (without traffic) away we can pop into the park anytime we want!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so fun Mace! Winnie the Pooh was Weston's favorite ride because it had no line and it wasn't scary , just nice and peaceful...
Oh how much fun! Say "hi" go Disneyland for me!
I love seeing all of those photos of Ava! She's so cute!
How fun! You guys are too cute!
Jealous! Disneyland is my favorite place on earth! Too bad Eva won't remember this time of her life!
JEALOUS. I love Disneyland! That is so fun that you got passes. Rock on. I guess I'll have to live through you ;)
Post a Comment