When KJ was little, if anyone would ask "How old is your baby sister/brother?", he would respond with, "Half of a one." Then usually the person would laugh and KJ could never figure out why they laughed. Now Eva is "half of a one"! We love her so much and are so glad she came to our family.
Fun facts about Eva at 6 months:
*She loves amusement parks. She loves looking around at everything and watching people. She has been to Disneyland 3 times now.
*She rolls from her back to her tummy and tummy to back.
*She's getting very mobile. She rolls around and army crawls. She also does this weird back-arching scooting thing like cousin Eden used to do.
*She loves paper (wrappers, sticky notes, toilet paper rolls, maps, pretty much anything!). If there is paper on the ground somewhere, she will find it. She is ripping up a piece of paper at the moment!
*She's afraid of the blow dryer. I can't figure out why. She hasn't had a bad experience with one.
*She loves people. She often smiles and "talks" to strangers.
*She can say "da-da" and that makes her daddy very happy!
*She eats rice cereal and oatmeal. She likes the oatmeal WAY better than the rice. (I agree with her, I tried a bite and the rice is disgusting!)
*She has learned to whack people in the face. She only does this to her mommy. Not a good sign.
*At least 4 people have said we should send her picture to a modeling/commercial agency.
*She loves Relief Society. Really. She could be the grumpiest baby ever during church but when Relief Society starts, she perks up and is super smiley/talkative/etc. It's so funny.
*At church she often "sings" along with everyone.
*The other day, someone asked if she was 2 or 3 months old!
3 comments:
She is so stinking cute! You should get her into commercials! And I can't believe how tiny she is. Someone asked me the other day if Lily was 5 months old! haha! I can't wait for Eva and Lily to meet. I just know they will be the best of friends.
She should be a model (: And of COURSE she loves Disneyland, it's practically programmed into her DNA (:
She is so cute! I'm glad you guys are having fun in California this summer!
Post a Comment