I miss you so much! I saw a picture of you on the computer and wanted to play with you. My birthday was the bomb. Would have been more the bomb if you were there.
Hello world! We are the Strattons and this is our blog. This is a little place you can come when you want to see what we've been up to and how life is going for us. While here, leave us a note and let us know how you are doing. Thanks for visiting and happy blogging!
3 comments:
So fun to see all your pictures and read your comments. Have a great summer and keep up dating your blog.
Dear Eva,
I miss you so much! I saw a picture of you on the computer and wanted to play with you. My birthday was the bomb. Would have been more the bomb if you were there.
Eden
So adorable!!! We should get together sometime now that you guys are in Cali! I wanna see this adorable baby of yours!
Post a Comment