Wednesday, October 22, 2008

1 Month To Go!


9 comments:

Hansen said...

Macie, you are the cutest pregnant person ever!

Burdett Family said...

So cute I love your little belly. You probably think it is huge, so cute.

Boden Family said...

Hey guys, this is Seantylle...you know who I am, right? I poked in from Brandon and Brittany's page. Macie, your belly is too cute for words!

Kristi Adams said...

I bet you're ready to be done but you look adorable! I can't wait to meet your little girl!

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

Holy cow girl there's no way you've got a 9 month-old fetus in there! I hope my sister doesn't see that picture. She's got 5 weeks left and she's HUGE. Poor girl looks like she's going to pop any day now. Lookin good Mace. Good luck!

Tracy said...

Good luck Macie... here is my advice to you.
Take lots of naps,
Sleep in every day that you can,
Go on lots of dates with KJ, including movies, restaurants etc since you won't be seeing them as much in the near future.
And get ready for the best part of your life to begin!
We love you!

Barb Elder said...

You look beautiful. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being pregnant. I love everything about it. You look great.

brittany said...

Beautiful Macie! I'm so excited to meet baby girl stratton!

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Macie~ You are SOO stinkin' cute! I hope that when I'm pregnant I can be half that cute! Congrats