Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Large & In Charge
I feel BIG. Not FAT, just big (there's a difference, I promise). It's more like "My husband has to push me out of bed in the morning" big or "Oops, I just knocked over a store display" big or "Look out or I'll plow you over!" kind of big. It's exciting. I can't put my own shoes or socks on anymore and I can't paint my toenails either. Thank heavens for amazing husbands (like KJ) who are willing to do those things for you! The other day we went to Tucanos and I could barely fit into the booth! That's NEVER happened to me before. I've always fit everywhere! But the strange thing is that it didn't make me feel bad, it was just funny. Kind of like the time I couldn't fit into the bathroom stall at church (it was a really small one, I think it was made for the Sunbeams or something!). Oh dear. This whole pregnancy thing has sure been an adventure. Can't wait for what's next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
mace you crack me up! I just love you and I cant even believe you're about to have a baby in the next couple of weeks! Crazy! Youre are the cutest little pregnant lady i know!!!
It was so fun to see you at the shower! Good luck with everything- it is amazing how fast your body changes after having a baby- you can take hot showers, touch your toes, see your toes, sleep on your stomache ( until the milk comes in) Crazy!
YAY!!! you had your baby and she's BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!
Congrats guys! We're excited to see her!
Post a Comment