Eva Kate was born on November 14th at 10:59 p.m. weighing in at 6 1/2 pounds. She is 19 inches long (the most exciting 19 inches since my first 19 inches of bubble tape).
We love her and she is so beautiful! Congratulations on your new addition. Now Kylie will have another friend to play with soon! :) If you need ANYTHING, give me a call. Love you both!
ummmmm so I have a real funny story! today (sunday) while taking my usual nap....I had a dream about your baby! HAHAHA! How random is that!? I had gone to visit you, and there she was....sleeping in a shoe box, in the closet. But she was no ordinary baby.....no, she was a GENIOUS baby! It was sooo wierd. She was like humming all these little creepy lullabys. But she was soooo cute!!!!
Macie & KJ, hooray hooray! One time I had a cold for about forever, but I WILL come see your child and I am so excited! Congratulations! Mace, I'm so proud of you!!! Seriously. And KJ, way to be the champion toe-painter, stuff-reacher, gross-things cleaner. I love her hair, I love her name, I can't wait to meet her. =)
Hello world! We are the Strattons and this is our blog. This is a little place you can come when you want to see what we've been up to and how life is going for us. While here, leave us a note and let us know how you are doing. Thanks for visiting and happy blogging!
22 comments:
Eva Kate was born on November 14th at 10:59 p.m. weighing in at 6 1/2 pounds. She is 19 inches long (the most exciting 19 inches since my first 19 inches of bubble tape).
Oh Mace, she's so perfect! I love her!
Oh my goodness, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
She's so beautiful! We love her!
K.J. and Macie!
We love her and she is so beautiful! Congratulations on your new addition. Now Kylie will have another friend to play with soon! :) If you need ANYTHING, give me a call. Love you both!
Macie! She is so cute! Good job on making one cute baby- you did a great job! Hope you are doing well- we'll have to come see you sometime...Congrats!
She is so beautiful. I love the dark hair. Wow one week old! I hope you are just loving it.
She's GOREGEOUS!!! Congratulations!
She's GOREGEOUS!!! Congratulations!
ummmmm so I have a real funny story! today (sunday) while taking my usual nap....I had a dream about your baby! HAHAHA! How random is that!? I had gone to visit you, and there she was....sleeping in a shoe box, in the closet. But she was no ordinary baby.....no, she was a GENIOUS baby! It was sooo wierd. She was like humming all these little creepy lullabys. But she was soooo cute!!!!
All of the sudden, huh? That's good to hear!
She is lovely!
Thanks everyone! We think she's a keeper! :)
Ginny- That's funny and weird! She doesn't sleep very well in her own bed. . . maybe the shoe box would work. . .
Yay! So cute! I love the bow!
Congrats you guys! Macie, she has your eyes! I can't wait to see her in person! I'm sure she and my Lydia will be bff's!!
Macie and KJ Eva Kate is so beautiful. I love her eyes. She's looks older than a newborn.
She is so beautiful Mace, congrats! Hope recovery goes well for you and good luck with the future sleepless nights! You're going to be a great mom!
Congrats she looks just like you Macie! Very cute.
Macie & KJ, hooray hooray! One time I had a cold for about forever, but I WILL come see your child and I am so excited! Congratulations! Mace, I'm so proud of you!!! Seriously. And KJ, way to be the champion toe-painter, stuff-reacher, gross-things cleaner. I love her hair, I love her name, I can't wait to meet her. =)
she is adorable! yay macie- she's here!
She is adorable. Congrats!
She's beautiful Macie!! I just want to squeeze her. So so cute.
Post a Comment