Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Accomplishment

So, this one time I tried on my pre-pregnancy jeans ONE WEEK after my baby was born (Note to other new moms: DO NOT do this, it's very depressing). My stomach had flattened faster than I thought it would so I thought for sure they would fit. But they didn't. I couldn't even get them over my hips. But guess what. . .they do now!! I, Macie Stratton, can wear my pre-pregnancy jeans! Wahoo! But they still don't button so I have to do the elastic trick (you know, where you loop an elastic around the button hole?). I don't care though because I don't have to wear my maternity jeans anymore!! :)

9 comments:

Sharlee said...

Good job, Mace! That is a big step in mom-hood!

The Finlinsons said...

YAY Macie!

Cathy said...

Way to go Mace!

Karissa Kay said...

I'm so proud of you. I feel like that will never happen to me.

Unknown said...

YEAH! That's the BEST!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Wow...we want to see more pics of you baby!!!!!

Kristi Adams said...

Im just thankful for the low-rise jeans that don't have to fit over my belly or I would never fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans! Good job, Macie! I also want to see more pics of the baby!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on the beautiful baby girl and being able to fit into your jeans again! I'm so happy for you. What did you name her?

Macie said...

Thanks! We named her Eva Kate.