Brittany tagged me so here goes. . .I too am going to forgo some of the one-word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse.
2. Where is your significant other? At school.
3. Your hair color? Brown. In need of another coloring.
4. Your mother? Very talented. In fact, she's been teaching me how to can grape juice today!
5. Your father? Awesome. He's the best Dad a girl could have!
6. Your favorite thing? Family and friends. Other favorite things of the moment include warm baths, pillows and KJ's back rubs.
7. Your dream last night? Don't remember. I didn't sleep very well.
8. Your dream/goal? To get my six-pack back after my baby is born!
9. The room you're in? My parents office/computer room.
10. Your hobby? Homemaking. At least, I'm trying to learn. I like to find and try new recipes. I am also learning how to make bread and to can homemade jam, peaches, pears, juice, etc. Someday I will learn how to sew by myself.
11. Your fear? Labor and delivery.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happily married with a few more kids and have KJ almost done with school.
13. Where were you last night? At home.
14. What you're not? I'm definitely not tall!
15. One of your wish-list items? A Boppy pillow.
16. Where you grew up? Orem, Utah.
17. The last thing you ate? A mini Hershey's dark chocolate bar.
18. What are you wearing? Jeans and a blue shirt.
19. Your TV? Is at home.
20. Your pet? None.
21. Your computer? Don't have one.
22. Your mood? Happy & content.
23. Missing someone? Yes. I hardly ever see KJ. He's a busy man! But I appreciate all he does.
24. Your car? Is black and gets good gas mileage.
25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes, lipgloss, a swimsuit.
26. Favorite store? Target.
27. Your summer? I agree with Brittany, it was HOT!
28. Love someone? YES! Lots of someones.
29. Your favorite color? Red, pink and creamy yellow.
30. When is the last time you laughed? A couple minutes ago.
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday, I was reading a REALLY SAD book.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this was fun to read macie! thanks for sharing!
p.s. i love the boppy. plus, "boppy" is such a cool name.
Post a Comment