Monday, October 20, 2008

Watch Me Grow!

6 months
(we were doing a murder mystery dinner, that's why I'm wearing a sparkly dress!)

7 months

8 months

9 comments:

brittany said...

You are so cute pregnant! I can't wait to meet little gal stratton!

Karissa Kay said...

Oh my gosh, Mace, I've never seen a cuter pregnant woman! You look beautiful! I miss you so much!!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

They already said how cute you are but i don't think you can ever hear it enough when you are preg. You look so cute!!!

Ginny said...

MACIE! You are sooo STINKIN cute! I can't even believe you're having a baby in a MONTH! CRAZY! It's about time you post pics of your cute prego belly! I miss ya!

Amanda C said...

How cute you are! I am so happy for you.

meagan said...

Macie! I was just thinking about you today! You look adorable!

Sharlee said...

Look how cute and tiny your little bump is! You'll have to see Kristi's cute baby- it is just so amazing how it goes from being a bump to being a real alive baby! I love it!

Macie said...

Thanks everyone! I love you all!

Burdett Family said...

you are so cute. You don't even look like you got big anywhere except tat belly.