Your Inner European is Spanish!
Energetic and lively. You bring the party with you!
Who's Your Inner European?http://www.blogthings.com/whosyourinnereuropeanquiz/
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Documenting this adventure we call life.
5 comments:
I think it's so interesting how we all have different inner Europeans. It was fun to see you last night!
hola! haha
I wonder if it's any reflection on our heritage?
... I've spent 11 hours of the last 48 driving. disregard everything I say.
Okay, so I have taken two tests, on this one I'm actually Italian, but on the other one, I was a Paris girl...and now I'm just confused.
I love it too. I thought for sure I would be French. . .apparently not. But I love Spain so I'm still happy. :) Hmm. . .I know I have ancestors from Spain but they are also from England, France, Scotland, Sweden, basically all over Europe.
Post a Comment