Friday, November 2, 2007

All About Me (aka Another Tag)

Thanks for tagging me Karissa. It gives me an excuse to start blogging again! :)

Six Habits/Facts about Me:

1. I have a very bad habit of procrastinating. I always put things off and then end up cramming. It's not fun.

2. I like staying up late and I hate waking up early. Which doesn't work if you have to wake up early everyday. Sometimes it's a very vicious cycle. (like this week) but I am training myself to be a morning person. (anybody looking for a 6 am gym buddy?)

3. I have a not-so-secret love of teeny-bopper music. Hanson, Hilary Duff, Britney Spears, N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, you name it. I thought it was just a phase and that I would grow out of it, but no, I'm 23 years old and still jamming to MMMBop. :)

4. I am SO annoyed that Kozy 106.5 is already playing Christmas music! They just got booted to my least favorite radio station.

5. I just started student teaching at Foothill Elementary. I'm really liking it (most of the time). Again, I'm not used to waking up early and sometimes (like today) the kids drive me crazy but I am learning TONS and my little 1st graders are SO cute!

6. I'm obsessed with my wedding video and watch it AT LEAST once a week. It brings back a flood of extremely happy memories and feelings. I get chills every time. :)

4 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

I just got my finished video back and i'm obsessed with it too! I watch it all the time!

Barb Elder said...

I wish I had a first grader. You will be so good. I am proud of you!

Jessie Evans said...

I am so looking for a 6 am gym buddy!! Do you go to Golds? I just got a pass.

Annegirl said...

I don't think you ever grow out of the music you loved in junior high. Backstreet Boys? Celine Dion? Hello! Timeless.