I hope you don't get sick of me posting recipes but this one was so good, I had to share it. I made it for dinner tonight and KJ and I loved it! It's not exactly quick but it was definitely worth the wait!
4-6 chicken breasts
2 eggs
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
4 tbsp. ketchup
corn starch
1/2 cup vinegar
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp. soy sauce
Defrost chicken breasts. Beat eggs in a bowl. Dip chicken in eggs and then corn starch. Brown chicken in vegetable oil. Place in a greased baking dish.
Combine vinegar, sugar, ketchup and soy sauce in a separate bowl. Mix well with a whisk or fork. Pour over chicken. Bake for 1 and 1/2 hours at 350 degrees.
*I halfed the sauce recipe for extra sauce, which we ate over rice.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment