Monday, February 6, 2012

Black Mail

For Christmas one year my mom gave Eva one of those Crayola cameras. She is obsessed with it and always takes pictures. Many of my days are spent posing for her pictures. I had never uploaded the pictures until last week and I was dying! If you ever need a good laugh, let your child take pictures themselves! She has lots of good black mail of pretty much everyone in the family. She even took a slightly pornographic picture of me pumping that I will NOT post. Here are some examples of her fabulous work!






8 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Chloe just got one for Christmas and I am afraid to see what she takes pictures of. I know she has taken a few while I was feeding Adelaide, so that should be interesting! My niece has one and one day my sister found her with the neighbor boy, pants down, taking pictures of each other...they are 4ish. So funny!

The Finlinsons said...

I'm impressed! She's pretty good! I feel bad cause Eden lost a screw (that you can't get anywhere) and it holds the batteries in. She wants to use it all the time but can't. We keep it around thinking we'll get a screw for it sometime.

Matt and Lecia said...

Haha! This was great, thanks for sharing her wonderful work!

Matt and Lecia said...

Haha! This was great, thanks for sharing her wonderful work!

April said...

love it!

Karissa Kay said...

hahaha!! Lily LOVES taking pictures. I have tons of embarrassing photos from her. Silly girls.

Meridith said...

I love your glasses. :) So cute.