I'm having trouble uploading pictures. I'll try again tomorrow. Sorry for all the picture-less posts.
So, not tons of new stuff to update. Johnny is still the rock star of the NICU. His red blood cell count is still a little bit down but they tested his immature red blood cells and that count was really high, which is good because that means his bone marrow is producing red blood cells. They'll check the count again on Friday. We're really hoping to avoid a blood transfusion. He's still not showing symptoms of having a low count, so that's a good sign.
The eye doctors rescheduled his cataract surgery. He'll have the first eye surgery on Monday (the 31st) and the second eye surgery on Thursday (the 3rd). After talking to the doctor it looks like he will get his glasses and possibly contacts as soon as the surgeries are done. Crazy! I'm not 100% sure of the details of the post-surgery plan but I will let you know when I find out.
He got to start wearing clothes today! I love how cute he is in those miniature clothes. :)
Thanks for all the support and prayers. It's really nice to know that people care about us and our little family. Keep them coming! We love you all! :)
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness Macie...get your uploading issues solved by the time Johnny gets his glasses. We want pictures immediately! Bret got glasses when he was super young and Tatum has them now, but we're talking breaking records now at under 3 lbs and glasses. He looked so cute dressed today.
I can't wait to see pictures of your little man! And glasses, he is going to be ADORABLE in them : )
Oh that is so good to hear! I want to come see him, but I am not sure if I am sick or not, so I figured I would wait. Glad to hear it is going well!
Glad to here he is still doing good and progressing. I think little kids with glasses are so cute.
we love you guys! i'm glad he's progressing so well! he is amazing!
More prayers, Check!
Thank you for blogging regular updates!!!
Post a Comment