Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Big Question

I STILL can't get pictures on here, but I'll keep trying. If you want to see pictures right away then go to either K.J.'s or my facebook page.

The big question I get lately is "Has Johnny gained any weight?" The answer is yes, he has. He lost a little weight right after birth (which is normal) but now he's past his birth weight. As of last night he weighs 1250 grams or about 2 lbs. 12 oz. He's been steadily gaining weight which is very good. He needs to keep it up!

2 comments:

Sharlee said...

I'm so glad he's doing so well! I just can't fathom how you do glasses and contacts with a baby... He'll be super cute, though! How's Ava doing?

Diane Miller said...

Every ounce is a victory! I'm so glad he's doing well, we'll be waiting for word on his progress this next week.