Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Eva Update


Eva is now 4 months old! I can't believe how fast time flies! She now weighs 11 lbs. 14 oz. and is 23 1/4 in. long. She's in the 8th percentile for her weight and in the 15th for her height, so is a tiny little squirt! She can smile, giggle, "talk", grab things (like toys & hair), turn in the direction of voices/noises, sleep for 6 hours straight (wahoo!!), play with toys and hold her head up. She loves looking at and sucking her hands and fingers (especially her thumb!). Eva can finally (sort of) play with her cousin Eden. They smile/grab/poke/drool on each other. The other day Eva was crying and Eden crawled over and patted Eva on the head as if she was comforting her. When Eva didn't stop crying, Eden kissed her. It was cute but it just made Eva mad. Silly girl. Eva is also getting a little sassy (oh dear!). If she doesn't like something, she will let you know by her angry squeals, grunts and dirty looks. We love her so so much!

2 comments:

Kristi Adams said...

Don't you just love every stage they go through! She is just a doll!

Jessie said...

I love this girl!! I need to come visit you and her sometime soon, I miss you guys!