
For those of you who haven't heard, we are moving to Los Angeles in May! KJ got a summer internship with Porter Novelli, a Public Relations firm (one of the top 5 in the world!). KJ will leave for training on May 4th and then Eva & I will meet him down there when he's done (around May 18th). It's a pretty sweet deal. They pay for housing and food and pay KJ on top of that! It will definitely be a new & exciting adventure!
7 comments:
Man, California sounds much more exciting than Kansas City! Man, what am I gonna do without you guys around anymore? Eden won't have her favorite cousin around anymore....
Mace that is so fun! What an adventure! Good luck with the move!
How fun! That sounds great! Good luck!!
oh my goodness! That will be so much fun for you guys! will you be close to the beach? We'll totally have to come visit! OH, and Im also coming up there for womens conference in the end of april so we should totally get together and do something! I would love to meet Eva!!!
I'm going to miss you guys, but I bet you'll have so much fun!!
Wow! good luck! That sounds like so much fun but we will miss you guys!
Congrats! I hope it goes well!
Post a Comment