Tuesday, March 24, 2009
The Rock Show
Don't worry, it's not what you think. We went to a show of actual ROCKS not rock n' roll rock! It's an annual gathering of rocks, minerals and gems. You walk around and look at all the cool rock displays and booths. My Grandpa Walker had a display at the show. He makes necklaces and belt buckles out of rocks that he finds and polishes. KJ and I own a couple of these nifty treasures made by Grandpa. It was a fun rock-filled morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




The fam with Grandpa at the show.
2 comments:
I love your pictures. *wink wink* jk. But I think you did a MUCH better job at explaining the rock show and what your grandpa does than I did. In fact, I wasn't even sure what it was completly...
Macie your little girl is so darn cute I can't wait to hold her!:) You look great as well:) I'm going to call your family but just want you to know we are blessing Pierce this sunday the 29th and you guys are more than welcome to come
Post a Comment