Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Latest Hobby

Is cooking, I have grown to love it. If you knew me before I got married you know that I used to really dislike cooking, so this is a major improvement for me. I especially love finding new recipes and trying them out. I love searching different cooking blogs, cookbooks, etc. for new ideas. Here are some of my favorite cooking sites (I think you should check them out!):

http://www.dinnermadepossible.blogspot.com/
http://www.picky-palate.com/
www.rachaelray.com/food
http://www.millavillacooks.blogspot.com/
http://www.freezehappy.blogspot.com/

P.S. The picture is a tribute to my Muppet-loving husband! :) The Swedish Chef is my favorite Muppet character. Love you KJ!

3 comments:

Sharlee said...

hee hee, skewer the mousie! hee hee

The Finlinsons said...

I love finding and trying recipes. I don't get to try them as often right now...but one day, I plan to be a SPECTACULAR cook! (don't quote me on that...) I will be sad when we all leave too. It really will be sad and lonely when we move.

Finny said...

Welcome to the cooking club! We are gald to have you. Annother great cooking website is allrecipes.com I love it and use it all the time.