Hi Mace, Well I do believe that she does look like a Kewpie doll! I never really did know what a Kewpie doll really looked like, but my vote is yes. She is adorable, but that was her destiny. Can't wait to get up there and see her in the flesh. Maybe she'll like wearing clothes by then!
My vote is no. Because Eva is adorable and Kewpie dolls remind me of that creepy computer game in elementary school that I can't remember the name of because I've blocked it from my memory.
Her eyes are huge though, so I can see where they're coming from.
Hello world! We are the Strattons and this is our blog. This is a little place you can come when you want to see what we've been up to and how life is going for us. While here, leave us a note and let us know how you are doing. Thanks for visiting and happy blogging!
6 comments:
Hi Mace, Well I do believe that she does look like a Kewpie doll! I never really did know what a Kewpie doll really looked like, but my vote is yes. She is adorable, but that was her destiny. Can't wait to get up there and see her in the flesh. Maybe she'll like wearing clothes by then!
My vote is no. Because Eva is adorable and Kewpie dolls remind me of that creepy computer game in elementary school that I can't remember the name of because I've blocked it from my memory.
Her eyes are huge though, so I can see where they're coming from.
Haha! I think it's funny that people have compared Eva to a Kewpie doll. But I do think she kind of looks like one....but of course cuter.
I never knew how to spell kewpie! Eva is a million times cuter than that doll but I can see a slight resemblance!
Total Kewpie Doll.
Hola Mace y Keven pues me parece que la bebe es mas linda que esa muñeca
Post a Comment