I got tagged by Barb!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Definitely wrapping paper, it's more fun to wrap & open.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, they are easier. But I do love the smell of pine. I got a pine-scented candle so I can pretend I have a real tree!
3. When do you put your tree up? Anytime after Thanksgiving. KJ and I put our tree up a couple of days ago (we're slow, I know).
4. When do you take it down? Whenever I (or my mom) get around to it. . .no specific day.
5. Hot Chocolate or apple cider? Hot chocolate. I LOVE it. I drink it almost every day and I love my new Cocomotion. Yum. . .
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My dolls; Abbie, Baby Emma, Polly, Kirsten, Caitlin & Colin and my bear Alice.
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? No, I wish I did. In fact, I was just telling KJ yesterday that we should get one someday.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My brothers, they always want really expensive things and if they really want something they'll buy it themselves. In my opinion, boys are WAY harder to shop for than girls.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My mom & sisters, and KJ's not too hard.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? One year my roomate Ginny gave me a huge, ecomony-sized bottle of tropical fruit-flavored (yuck!) Tums. Of course it was just a joke (her sister gave it to her and she thought she'd pass it on!) and she had a real present ready. I thought was funny but it was definitely the worst present I ever received! :)
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail with a picture and a letter. I love getting cards at Christmas time.
12. Favorite movie? Miracle on 34th Street (new version) is my all-time favorite but I really like Elf, Muppet Christmas Carol and Christmas Comes But Once a Year and Timmy's Gift.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Umm. . .food? I love it all. My family's eggs benedict Christmas morning breakfast.
15. Clear or colored lights? Clear. I love driving around and looking at Christmas lights.
16. Favorite Christmas song? Breath of Heaven and Mary, Did You Know, I love the words and message they have.
17. Travel or stay home? I've never traveled anywhere, so home is best.
18. Can you name all the Santa's reindeer? Yup! And now I'm singing the song!
19. Angel or Star? Star, for some reason angels on trees kinda give me the creeps. Weird, I know.
20. Favorite Christmas memory? All of my Christmases, I love Christmas at my house. I know which Christmas WASN'T my favorite. . .the year I got my wisdom teeth out. That was NO fun!
I tag KJ, Annie, Meagan, Rissa & Adriane!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I got my wisdom teeth out at Christmas time two years ago--yuck! it was awful cause we had all these parties at my house and I was swollen and couldn't eat anything! my little brother just got his out yesterday--whats the deal with getting them out around Christmas??
i remember our alice bear! oh, they were so fun.
haha, i love that you were lost on the Strip--it's a fun place to be lost though! hope you enjoyed what you saw of vegas :)
Post a Comment