Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm Back. . . 10 Loves

1. Carinessa mid-calf garment bottoms.
2. Suave Kids Cherry Jams shampoo, it smells SO yummy!
3. The green coat I got for Christmas.
4. The "Mothers Who Know" talk given by Julie B. Beck.
5. Kids who are respectful and well-behaved.
6. Grandpa Fin's oranges.
7. King of Queens & Everybody Loves Raymond episodes.
8. That I didn't have to buy any books this semester.
9. Kissing KJ.
10. Coming home to KJ every night. :)

7 comments:

Jessie Evans said...

Yay! You're back!!

brittany said...

i've heard the carinessa mid-calf g's were great!

Karissa Kay said...

We're obsessed with King of Queens! We have them on DVD and watch a few episodes every night!

Macie said...

Jessie- Yes, I am. Another new blog coming soon. . .

Brittany- They are the best! Especially when it's cold.

Karissa- Shut up! It is SO funny. I've wanted to buy them but haven't yet. Could I maybe borrow one sometime?

Rissa and Jared said...

total jealousy over the lack of book buying. I've been putting it off but will have to head to the bookstore this week and hand over my life savings. what trash.

Kellie said...

Macey - I love your blog. Sounds like you are doing great and love your "loves". I also love: carinessa (haven't tried the mid-calf yet but will because I love mid-calf g's), I love Sister Beck's talk and it reminds me that I need to re-read it, and I also love "King of Queens and Raymond". I love to watch the 2 that are on at 9:00 before bed :)

I get to see you mom sometimes at the paper depot - but only sometimes. She's smart and goes later than we do. Have a great day! Kellie

Annegirl said...

Macie, I love you. You crack me up. Let's play. =)