Monday, December 10, 2007

10 Loves

I am going to copy Brittany & Jessie and also write a list of 10 things I love or am grateful for each week. Thanks for the idea guys!

1. Handel's Messiah Gospel-choir style.
2. Fireplaces
3. The hairspray I found at Target for $4.
4. Waking up in the middle of the night to find that KJ and I were cuddling or holding hands in our sleep.
5. Rubbing KJ's feet while he reads scriptures aloud.
6. How pretty the snow looks outside our windows.
7. Taking baths (especially now that it's so cold).
8. My Emu boots that keep my toesies toasty.
9. Families
10. The thought that is my last finals week EVER!

6 comments:

Rissa and Jared said...

I love the Messiah. Our family goes every year, but we missed out this year in Vegas--bummer.

meagan said...

I also love dinners at Nerpankev (:

meagan said...

er... minus the "v"

brittany said...

ooh, last finals? you are so lucky!

Macie said...

I love Nerpanke too! Did you know that my parents have been there before? I laughed when my dad told me that. :)

Barb Elder said...

Macie I tagged you check it out on my blog. Good luck on our last week before the Chrsitmas break. Love you!