The glamour shot of me during Johnny's birth. Having a baby is rough. :)
Monday, August 6, 2012
Why I Love My C-Section Scar
I know this will sound insane to most people. But I love my c-section scar. Like really LOVE it. I never want it to fade or go away. Why, you ask? It reminds me of Johnny. It reminds me that he grew inside me. It reminds me that he will forever be part of our family. It makes me want to try harder so that I too can make it to the Celestial Kingdom. There wasn't a lot I could do for him during his short life but I did have the opportunity to sacrifice my body and go through surgery so that he could take his first breath. It sounds really strange but I'm actually grateful that I had to have a c-section so that I could have the scar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are such an inspiration!
so beautiful! such a sweet thought! :) you are awesome.
Post a Comment