Hi Macie! It's Kelly Andrews. I am loving catching up on your blog and bawling at the same time. What a darling little girl and guy you have. I'm so sorry about your sweet Johnny.
Hello world! We are the Strattons and this is our blog. This is a little place you can come when you want to see what we've been up to and how life is going for us. While here, leave us a note and let us know how you are doing. Thanks for visiting and happy blogging!
5 comments:
Oh my heck that picture is adorable!! I see the resemblance with Flounder. :)
This. Is. Adorable.
Such a cute picture of him!!!! LOVE it!!! P.S. I do see the resemblence!!!
Hi Macie! It's Kelly Andrews. I am loving catching up on your blog and bawling at the same time. What a darling little girl and guy you have. I'm so sorry about your sweet Johnny.
Lots of Love!
totally. so cute.
Post a Comment