Thursday, April 26, 2012

Arizona Trip

In March we took a trip with my family to Arizona for Grandpa & Grandma Finlinson's 60th wedding anniversary.  We left our husband's at home to work (except my Dad) and drove the 1-12 hour drive in a 12 passenger van with my parents, 4 adults and 4 kids.  It was quite the crazy drive!  My mom was super prepared and had a "surprise" for the girls to open every hour.  The surprises were snacks, coloring pages, inflatable snakes, light sticks when it got dark, etc.  We had a great time visiting family, friends, eating at our favorite restaurants, thrift store shopping, playing and relaxing (I took a nap every day!)!  I knew I was pregnant when we went but didn't tell anyone.  I'm SO glad that I didn't get sick on the trip.  I started feeling sick on the way home but could pass it off as "car sickness."  Sneaky, sneaky!


Snake surprises!


3 across the back!


Sisters & Mom at the party


The gang with Grandma & Grandpa

No comments: