Every time I see her on ONCE I want to cut my hair! I think I have to drop about 40 lbs before it would even work. My face is too round to pull that off. You have such nice dark hair though so I'd back you up 100% :)
Hello world! We are the Strattons and this is our blog. This is a little place you can come when you want to see what we've been up to and how life is going for us. While here, leave us a note and let us know how you are doing. Thanks for visiting and happy blogging!
4 comments:
I think that would be so cute!!!!!
Kylie was posting lots of pictures of bob cuts on pinterest... is she thinking of doing it too?
PS I think she is so cute. :)
Every time I see her on ONCE I want to cut my hair! I think I have to drop about 40 lbs before it would even work. My face is too round to pull that off. You have such nice dark hair though so I'd back you up 100% :)
That is funny. My last cut I took that picture to my hair stylist. Love love it! You should do it. I love short hair. Hair will always grow back.
Post a Comment