K.J. spoke in church last Sunday so he was sitting on the stand. In the middle of Sacrament meeting (after K.J.'s talk) Eva stood up on the pew, waved her hands above her head and yelled, "YAY DADDY!!" Hey, she's a supportive daughter. And K.J. did a good job. :)
Yesterday, went a little something like this:
Eva's apple juice runs out. . ."Dang it, Mommy, Dang it!"
Eva drops her baby doll. . ."Dang it, Mommy, Dang it!"
Oops, my bad. I guess I learned my lesson. :)

4 comments:
Oh, I love Eva! We miss you guys too. Its nice to be home and all...but at the same time it was so fun to have a shopping buddy and "stay at home mom" buddy. Also Leila misses her #1 biggest fan, Eva.
Isn't it wierd how it doesn't seem like a bad thing to say until you hear a little kid say it...and then it sounds bad! Weston was saying the same thing the other day because that's what his daddy says. :) Hey, lets do lunch!
Aww, sweet Eva. Let us know when your back in Mesa again!
I forgot to mention back when you posted this--Gregory went through a Dangit phase. Which we tried to substitute with SPLENDID. But then splendid became a cuss word...I dunno which is worse.
lol. I like Eva. Can she come play?
Post a Comment