I'm going to be 26 tomorrow! That means I'll be closer to 30 than I am to 20. Weird.
Eva went potty (#1) on the bathroom floor today. I said, "Eeek, we don't go potty on the floor!!" She looked at me like "Oops, sorry mom, I can't control it." I was planning to mop the bathroom floor. I guess now I HAVE to!
I took Eva to the library to check out books. She didn't really care about READING the books, she just wanted to pull as many as she could off the shelves onto the floor. It was hard to keep track of where the books were supposed to go. I feel bad for the poor librarian who has to reorganize the books I put back in the wrong place.
KJ has been gone all day. For his work he goes to Republican conventions throughout Utah. Today he had one in Nephi. We miss him when he's gone.
I washed our sheets today. As I went to put them on the bed I knocked over my cup of Diet Coke and it spilled all over my freshly washed sheets. Bummer. Now I'm waiting for them to be rewashed before I can go to bed.
Eva knows some really random words. She has recently added socks, princess, stuck and oh well to her repertoire.
We celebrated Earth Day by recycling water bottles at the Disney Store and empty make-up containers at the MAC counter. We got a hat and a new lipstick in return. Did you know that if you take 6 empty MAC containers to the the MAC counter, you get a free lipstick? You do. And it can be on any day, not just Earth Day!
Well, that's enough randomness for one night. Now I'm off to clean the bathroom and then paint crafts while I watch Everybody Loves Raymond! Goodnight!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooh, we got our free Disney hats too! And Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one- for right now, we are only 3 years apart... Until July when I turn 30- eek! I'll tell you how it is.:)
Dear Macie,
One time i deleted my facebook account, only to find out (this WEEK!) through the grapevine that you are pregnant!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
A text next time? =)
Post a Comment