Monday, April 19, 2010

Double Dose of Disney and an Easter Dress


"Say Cheese!"



On our way home we stopped in Palm Desert to have "brunch" with Grandpa Herb & Grandma Susan. It was Grandpa's 85th birthday!




Eva & Daddy on her favorite ride! We couldn't pass the carousel without Eva squealing/screaming and trying to jump out of the stroller!


Eva in her Easter dress from her Nana (my mom).

We took 2 trips to Disneyland! The first one we went with our friends Matt & Lecia and their little girl Kennedy. The second was with my family. We had to use our annual passes before they expire in May! We also got to visit our favorite LA Thai restaurant, It's Thai and see our old summer 2009 stompin' grounds. We love Disneyland!!

2 comments:

The Finlinsons said...

I can't believe that you've been able to go to Disneyland TWICE in such a short time. I hear that Eva is Disneyland's #1 biggest fan though! Can't say I'm surprised (considering who her parents are). I was really sad to miss out on the fun though.

Karissa Kay said...

OK that picture of Eva trying to lift the weight is hysterical! Looks like you guys had so much fun!