Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Princess Miracle

So, we just got back from Disneyland last week but I still haven't written about our Disneyland trip last January (I know, I know we're obsessed. Don't judge us.). I just had to share this sweet story. One of our days at Disneyland Eva wore her Cinderella dress and she really wanted to meet Cinderella because they matched. Well, the princess fantasy faire was closed (to KJ's delight) and we couldn't find Cinderella all day. Eva was really sad about it. Then a miracle happened. Just as we were leaving the park we went to "our spot" by the castle and guess who was there? Cinderella!! She was there by herself so we got to spend about 15 minutes with her without a line and no other kids! She was so cute with Eva. They danced and curtsied. Needless to say Eva was thrilled!






No comments: