Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Perfection


5 comments:

April said...

adorable!! :) so happy for you guys!

Sharlee said...

She looks like Eva already!

Karissa Kay said...

oh my gosh she is soooo cute!! i love her!

vanessa said...

Macie, I am so happy to hear about and see pictures of Millie. It gives me hope that my next pregnancy can be normal and beautiful and VBAC. I'm curious how your VBAC went. Can you email me sometime?!?! I have so many questions. I'm so happy for your new addition, for Eva to have a little sister, and for you to have a precious little spirit to carry out the honor of Johnny, who I will never, ever forget! I love you and hope to hear back!

Vanessa
vanessagrow@gmail.com

Adriane said...

Gorgeous gorgeous! I am so excited for you guys! I hope you are getting some sleep and feeling better and better!