
What a year, seriously. Whenever my brother in law Zack tells a story about his high school shenanigans, he always ends with, "Well, you can't say we haven't lived" That is exactly how I feel about 2011. We have really LIVED this year. We have seen and experienced things that no one should ever see or experience. We have faced decisions that no parent should ever have to face. I have felt emotions (both good and bad) that I never knew existed. I have felt those emotions at intensities that I never knew existed. I have seen and felt the amazing power of prayer and priesthood blessings. I have literally felt angels carrying me. I have seen support, love and generosity that can only come through a trial this huge. Because of the trials of this year, I have a deeper connection with my Heavenly Parents and my Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm so grateful to each of you who has prayed for and supported our little family throughout this year. Words cannot express how eternally grateful we are. Life is hard but God is good. Here's to 2012 not "living" quite as much as we did in 2011! Happy New Year!
3 comments:
You've all been such amazing examples to us of trusting the Lord with all of your heart. Thanks for what you've taught our family the last few months through your positive example.
You have no idea what an example you've been to me. Since day one, I admired what a genuine and loving and understanding person you are. You lifted and carried me through simply from your smile, pump room rants, and Parent Hour hang-outs. I totally agree with this Living idea. 2012 will be scotch-free from any hospital visits (fingers crossed).
I love you and little johnny so much. Thanks for sharing.
I hope your living this year includes winning the lottery, going on a cruise, meeting someone famous, and moving into Cinderella's castle at Disneyland. You deserve it. =)
Post a Comment