toooo cute! and so funny when you said that bc when I saw hit picture you posted yesterday...I just had this fleeting thought that he looked like a cute little cuddly minion! i love him already!!! :)
Hello world! We are the Strattons and this is our blog. This is a little place you can come when you want to see what we've been up to and how life is going for us. While here, leave us a note and let us know how you are doing. Thanks for visiting and happy blogging!
12 comments:
Hee hee- I bet he'll like bananas too!
He he he he he he! This is making me laugh like a minion!
Super cute!
toooo cute! and so funny when you said that bc when I saw hit picture you posted yesterday...I just had this fleeting thought that he looked like a cute little cuddly minion! i love him already!!! :)
You rock! I love it! Keep going Johnny! You'll be home before you know it!
So cute love it!
I love it!!! he's so cute!
You are my favorite. The end.
Those minions are cute and Johnny is ever cuter!
You put a big smile on my face. That is so cute. We love you Johnny!!
This post totally made my day.
xo
Post a Comment