Thursday, March 10, 2011

Glasses


This picture is really fuzzy but here are Johnny's glasses! Did you know that with these glasses he can see better than a non-glasses-needing newborn? He can. With these bad boys on he has 20/20 vision. Pretty cool, huh?

P.S. Don't miss the update below!

7 comments:

Finlinson Family said...

We follow your blog and the update on Johnny every day! We are so pleased with the love you show him that so enhances his progress. Our prayers are continually with him and his challenges! He has overcome a lot thru your faith, love and nurturing, the skill of the qualified doctors and nurses and the hand of your Heavenly Father. He is truly wanting to get things straightened out so he can get on to family living and his happy life! Our love to your little family!

Grandpa and Grandma Finlinson

Amanda C said...

Wow! He is so adorable.

Benjamin and Jennie said...

what a sweet little guy!!!!

Sharlee said...

Mace! He is so cute in his little glasses! I wonder, will they squish his head? I'm so glad he's still growing and getting bigger- good luck with the camera and surgery stuff- hopefully it will help!

Alene said...

20/20 vision!?! That's awesome! Hope things continue to progress for little Johnny.

Jessie Evans said...

What a cutie!!! Macie, I can't believe I've only seen you once since you had him. I miss you! My prayers are with you and I will be calling you this week. Promise.

Ginny said...

oh my heck! so cute with his little glasses!