Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Videos



Here it is Bethany & Meagan! One morning Eva figured out how to play the Kazoo. . .what talent for a 10 month old! :)



She can't quite figure out how to jump in the Jumperoo. But she's good at swinging in it! And yes, we were watching Cinderella. Gotta introduce Eva to all things Disney!



This is how Eva gets around. She CAN crawl but she is still perfecting that skill. I love the sounds she makes. Inch worm scooting takes so much effort!

3 comments:

The Finlinsons said...

Eva is so incredibly cute! She gets around so well and talks so much! I LOVE it! I can't wait to see you guys soon! Eden always swung in that jumper too...I don't think she ever quite understood jumping.

brittany said...

Aww, that video of ava playing the kazoo...so great! I laughed and was a bit jealous...looks like you've got a musical genius on your hands!

meagan said...

That is so awesome! What a talent. Next thing you know she'll be tap dancing in a pink polka-dot dress whilst getting drunk on Martinelli's (:

Also: LOVE Eeyore!