This one time, we went to Lake Powell and took some pictures....

The
girlies on the boat. This is right before we got lost (on the boat) in the dark and had to navigate 20 miles to Bullfrog using the stars. True story.

K.J. heard Sea World was hiring...but they didn't hire everyone. Rejected, he attempted to put on Lake Powell's first marine wildlife show. Unfortunately, it turns out carp are not as
intelligent as dolphins. Maybe he will go to law school after all. The end.

How Eva got her start as a rock starlet.

The whole clan...on a rock.

Into the wilderness!

First
Oreo.

Yes, that life jacket with arms is our baby.

Too cool to move.

Eva & Grandma Laurie
4 comments:
Ummm I just love your guts!!! and Eva, and ok...even KJ! I'm sad he couldn't make it at lake powell. But at least he has law school to fall back on, maybe someday....sorry i haven't had a chance to call you yet, but I'm sure I will soon because I want to hear how your navigated your way back to safety using the stars:) love ya!
So cute! Looks like a lot of fun. We went fishing this summer and I was too scared of Brooklyn being in the boat so I let them handle that adventure without me. I still got to go in the boat later though. I'm not so dramatic when it's all adults. :)
Looks like fun!
Fun fun pictures! I love family vacations!
Thanks for commenting on my ella's birthday post! Eva's Birthday is going to be so much fun for you guys! I can't believe how fast they grow up!
Post a Comment