Monday, August 31, 2009

I miss. . .

Richard Simmons and his aerobics class in L.A.
It's true. His class is my kind of workout. Music blaring. You're dancing/high-kicking/grapevining your heart out. You leave sweaty but with a ginormous grin on your face. I have never had that much fun exercising. Plus, the instructor is hilarious and yells things out like "you ate it, now you have to lift it!" Walking on the treadmill this morning just didn't seem to compare and I strangely missed the L.A. craziness. I think I should invest in some of his workout tapes!

5 comments:

The Finlinsons said...

I would miss that too! haha. That is also my kind of exercise. And who could pass up Richard Simmons!

Sharlee said...

How did you get into his class? Seriously, that is the coolest thing you could do in LA! We used to do Sweatin' to the Oldies with my friend- it was so awesome! I could see how a regular work out would NOT be the same!

Annegirl said...

That is SO funny! KJ looks like he just met Mickey Mouse. :)

Ginny said...

MACE! I LOVE the Richard Simmons workout video's!!! I LOVED sweatin to the oldies.....you hardly know youre working out. haha.I seriously use to do them ALL the time when I was younger! Loved them! They really are sooo peppy! I am way jealous you got to take his class!!!! You really should get the video's!

Kristi said...

Totally JEALOUS! Man you're lucky!