Annie's post got me thinking about how much I loved my wedding day. If anyone cares, you can watch the reception part of our wedding video at http://www.cascadeweddings.blogspot.com/! Click on Keven & Macie July 26th (on the right hand side).
I forgot how cool our cake looked! (At least in my opinion!) I wanted that wedding cake since I was 13 yrs old (I saw a version of it at a neighbors reception). Funny story, at our reception Grandpa Herb's wife Susan looked at the cake and said, "Hmm, that cake's. . .interesting." Hee hee.
2 comments:
Hey Macie- i click on the link but it didn't come like you were talking about. Also i saw you today a target and I have to say you are one cute prego woman.
Katie Anderson
Thanks Katie! I wish I would have seen you so I could say hi. I fixed the link so it should work now!
Post a Comment