I have had many requests to post pictures of my baby bump. I have some but now I can't find the cord that hooks the camera to the computer. I promise I will post them as soon as I can!
The other day KJ was telling me that I complain too much about being pregnant. And I agree. So I thought I would share with all of you some of the reasons why I LOVE being pregnant.
1. I LOVE my tummy. I know this is weird but I like my tummy. I like it's cute and I'm going to miss it when it's gone.
2. I LOVE the fact that I don't have to suck in my stomach all the time. I can let my gut hang out and no one can say anything about it. I can eat a really big meal and no one can tell!
3. I LOVE that people treat pregnant women so well. I get doors opened for me even more now, groceries loaded to the car, people carry things for me. It's great. Everyone pays attention to you and compliments you. It's like being a quasi celebrity.
4. I LOVE maternity clothes, especially maternity jeans. They are SO comfy. I think they should make all jeans like that. I don't want to go back to regular jeans.
5. I LOVE that use can use pregnancy as an excuse for anything. Say something stupid? I'm pregnant. Forget something? I'm pregnant. Slept in til noon? I'm pregnant. Feeling grumpy or sad? I'm pregnant. Just ate 3 quesadillas & 5 cookies? It's ok, I'm pregnant.
6. I LOVE feeling my baby move. It is the most amazing thing in the world. We can now see her move on the outside of my tummy. I like to sit and watch my tummy roll, twitch and bulge, I could do it all day.
7. I LOVE thinking about our little girl. My patriarchal blessing says "You will be blessed with the choicest of Heavenly Father's spirits to adorn your home." This makes me excited and curious to meet her. I wonder what she's going to look like, what her personality is going to be like, what her talents will be, what Heavenly Father has in store for her.
8. I LOVE how close it's made KJ and I. We have bonded through awkward/humorous moments (I'll spare you the details), pregnancy scares, sickness, melt downs, back & foot rubs and through the thought and preparation of building our eternal family. The experience has made me love and appreciate him more than ever.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Aww! More than seeing all these babies come into the world, this post just made me want to be pregnant. But don't get too excited, I'd still have to talk Jason into it :)
Yeah there sure are things i miss about being pregnant... but then i remember my last 2 months of pregnancy and just laugh at my self, keep up the good attitude
awww mace! you're going to be a mommy:) youre the cutest and I loves this blog about all of the things you loved while you have been pregnant! It makes me want to be pregnant!!!
Mace you are so cute. I love that you're milking it. That's how I've totally been. This is me, "Brady...i can't cook or do the dishes...i don't feel well and the smell makes me sick." It totally works! Love you!
You guys are so cute. I love you!
I'm so excited for you Macie! I bet that baby just can't wait to meet her mom and dad!
I LOVED BEING PREGNANT! I love everything about it. I love delivery it's the best. You look so cute pregnant!
Congrats KJ and Macie! Milk it while you can.
Post a Comment