Sunday, June 29, 2008
It's Alive!
Our baby moves! The feeling I felt in my previous post really was the baby moving! What a COOL feeling. It doesn't feel like "butterflies" or "popcorn" to me though, more like a little bouncy ball is rolling on the inside of my tummy (like the baby is doing somersaults) or soft little pokes (kicks). It likes to hang out on the right side of my tummy, which is interesting. Sometimes the baby will bludge out to one side and KJ can feel it move too! It moves the most when I get hungry, almost like it's saying, "Mom, I'm hungry don't forget to feed me!!" It amazes me that there is a tiny person in there just hanging out. It's my little buddy that I get to carry around all day. It makes me so excited to meet him/her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Adriane said she was lonely after her baby was born...
yay mace! thats sooo exciting, im sooo happy for you!!!!
Congratulations Mace! I didn't know you were expecting! Best of luck!
Macie!!! hey i found your blog form ginny, i am so happy for you, it is a weird time in our lives, it seems EVERYONE is having babies!! maybe they can all go to EAC together, check out my baby...wait toddler on my blog, i will save you as a friend if that is okay!
Savannah (Knight) williamson
Congrats on the baby! This is Lindsey Wilkins, by the way, hope you remember me! I am so jealous you can feel the baby, I am a couple weeks behind you and haven't felt anything yet! I am so excited for you to find out what you are having!
Macie lou i cant believe that this is all real! I feel like we should still be little children looking through wedding magazines planning our weddings!!! weird..been there done that...now we are on to your own children!
Hey, it's jackie, from the ward. Congrats on your girl!
I always thought it felt like I was waving my hand back and forth under water at first. Then he got bigger and it just felt like kicking.
YEAH!
Post a Comment