Sunday, June 15, 2008

BIG News


So, even though most people already know, I guess I better announce the biggest news in our life right now. We are going to have a baby!! That's right, watch out world, KJ and Macie are going to be parents!! I'm exactly 17 weeks along (a little over 4 months) and our little bun will be done baking on November 22nd. The baby is now 5 inches long (about the length of a turnip, as seen above) and weighs 5 oz. I swear I felt it move the other day but I think was just gas. . . since I haven't felt anything since. :) Hopefully we will find out what we're having at the end of July sometime. I'm so curious to find out because my family thinks it's a girl and KJ's thinks it's a boy. So, I guess we'll see. We're so excited to welcome this wee one into our family! More updates and pictures to come!

6 comments:

Burdett Family said...

congrats Macie babies are way fun exhausting but fun.

Unknown said...

i can't wait for all the babies to come- and i was thinking they can totally be like the girls on sisterhood of the traveling pants....sure they are born on different days- but close enough right?!

brittany said...

yay for the future little stratton! i'm so excited for you guys!

Karissa Kay said...

I'm so excited! And i love that you updated your blog! Please do so more often. i miss you SO SO SO SO SO much!
xoxo

Lori & Rj said...

Congratulations! You will be such a good mom.

Cathy said...

You finally announced your news to the world! Wahoo! We are so excited for you!