Thursday, April 3, 2008

Check it out!

Doug from Pointe Digital (the guy who did our wedding video) did a video for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. It was my mom's idea and turned out amazing. I get chills everytime I watch it. I love marriage, temples and families. What an awesome blessing! My mom said the videographer was crying as he filmed it. Anyway, I found the temple part of the video on Pointe Digital's blog!

http://pointedigital.blogspot.com/2008/03/lee-raes-50th-anniversary-video.html

8 comments:

Annegirl said...

Can I just say that Doug is my favorite video man, ever? Talented AND awesome. I'm a fan.

Karissa Kay said...

I love Doug. That video was beautiful! I got pretty teary eyed myself! It was adorable!

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

Wow great video. I wanted to see your wedding video but couldn't find it on the blog. I don't know if you got my last comment, but hi from Brittany from EA !

Unknown said...

KJ! How fun to find your blog. I saw that you had commented on a couple blogs and never found yours, until today. Congrats on your wedding and everything! It's great to see how you're doing.

Kara Murri

brittany said...

What a beautiful photo! something everyone in the family will love to have for always!

brittany said...

when i said photo...i really meant video...

Unknown said...

that was so sweet! i loved it! and what a brilliant idea!

Burdett Family said...

That was such a cute video. Your grandparents are adorable. By the way it's Elaine from EA