Thursday, October 4, 2007
Sorry Guys. . .
So, we've been total failures with this whole blogging. I did try to post a bunch of pictures the other day but I had an unfortunate mishap. I decided to use K.J.'s laptop (which I don't really know how to use) and so I took the camera memory stick and stuck in the slot where I thought it should go (bad idea). Well, what I didn't know is that you have to put the memory stick into a sleeve thing before you put it in the slot. So, I go a butter knife to get it out and ended up pushing it farther into the computer. :( Long story short, now I can't post the pictures because I shoved the memory stick into oblivion. . . Moral of the story, wait until your husband gets home until you use his laptop that you don't really know how to use. The End. P.S. We will try to be better at blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Another post!
This post made me laugh a little bit...a lot bit...when I wasn't worrying about KJ's computer...
I love you guys. =)
I know! I still can't get it out! At least he is forgiving. . . I knew I should have been born BLONDE! :)
Post a Comment