Since I've been tagged at least 3 times. I guess it's time for me to follow through with it. Enjoy!
Jobs I've Had:
1. Assistant florist/corsage & boutenneire designer at Orem Floral
2. Concession stand worker at Wynnsong (not so fun but I got to see movies for free!)
3. Computer lab "babysitter" at EAC
4. Bath & Body Works associate
Places I've Lived:
1. Orem, UT
2. Thatcher, AZ
3. Parkway Crossing
4. Herb's Palace
Foods I Love:
1. Any kind of salad
2. Turkey sandwiches
3. Watermelon
4. Cottage Cheese
Websites I Visit:
1. myfamily.com
2. hotmail.com
3. facebook.com
4. uvsc.edu
Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Disneyland
2. Paris, France
3. Disney World
4. Kissing my husband :)
Favorite Movies:
(this is a tough one!)
1. Step Up
2. Legally Blonde
3. High School Musical
4. Hitch
10 Things About Me:
1. I am a Senior at UVSC studying Elementary Education. I start student teaching on Jan. 7th in a 1st grade class at Foothill Elementary! And I'm graduating in April, YAY!
2. I love all things girly; make-up, hair products, lotion, perfume, everything. Lip gloss is my biggest weakness.
3. I love reading the comics in the newspaper, especially while drinking hot chocolate.
4. My favorite food always has been and always will be salad. It was even my favorite food growing up, I wrote it in my baptism journal. Except, back then it was "sald."
5. I'm slowly learning how to cook and enjoy doing it. I think Crock Pots are the best invention EVER. If you need good recipes let me know!
6. Disneyland is one of my favorite places on Earth. I've been there almost every year since I turned 2. . . and that's where the Stratton family began. :)
7. If you know about the Color Code, I am yellow & white. That means that I am a fun-loving peacemaker!
8. I don't like spicy food.
9. I hate tail-gaters more than anything in the world. If someone tailgates me, I go even slower and when they try to pass me, I go fast so they can't. I have this secret, evil desire to pretend like there is something in the road and slam my breaks. Then the tail-gater will hit me and have to pay for the damage. Honestly! Give me some space!
10. I love being with my hubby. Snuggling in bed, watching a movie, playing "super heros", cooking, riding "hick style" in the truck, massaging his feet before bed, having random dance parties, being stranded in the DR, and anything & everything else. I love him SO much! :)
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Macie! I love. Yay! You're both blogging! Only, where did KJ's post go?
Your post totally reminded me of so many reasons why we're friends. :)
i love you macie!
You are fabulous. I TOTALLY need recipes!!!!!!! please??? AND I anxiously await part two of KJ's post!
hi macie! i remember when we worked at the theater...wasn't so fun, but the free movie thing was super nice! keep blogging!
Post a Comment