Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Girl


Eva first started smiling on Christmas Eve. After one of her nighttime feedings she looked up at me and I said "Merry Christmas!" and she smiled. She has been smiling a ton ever since but she would never smile for a picture. Last week Lydie finally caught it on camera!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Macie-I haven't seen Eva in a while. That is such a cute smile!! It is so fun when you start to see their personality coming out! Also, it takes a great mom to keep those little ones happy!! Good going! It looks like you had a great time in St.George! I'm jealous. We are going in February, and I can't wait for the warm sunshine!!

Sharlee said...

So cute, Mace! Isn't it rewarding when they recognize you? I love it!

brittany said...

She is so darling macie! That smile is so beautiful!

Barb Elder said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Becky Melville said...

Wow! You two do great work! She is beautiful!

Adriane said...

She's ADORABLE!!! But you already knew that ;)