Thursday, August 14, 2008

Baby Face

Here are the promised pictures of our baby girl! I know ultrasound pictures are kind of confusing but hopefully I explained everything pretty well. I can't wait to meet her!


Her little profile.

Proof she's a girl! (Imagine that the camera is pointing up and she is sitting on the lens. You're looking right between her legs.)

Her cute little face peeking out. You can see her forehead, eyes and nose (it's kinda upside down). If you're wondering, that's the placenta on the left!

8 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I loved to show the ultrasound pictures. they are so exciting. i bet you are just loving it.

Ginny said...

yay macie! I cant wait for you to have a baby girl!!!!

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe you are having a baby! Congratulations!

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

Congrats Mace! Baby girls are the best!

Barb Elder said...

So fun! You will be a great mother just like your mom, she is the prefect example of a mother.

Kristi Adams said...

I can't wait to meet her!
You will be such a fun mom!

Melinda DeBirk said...

Ok...I think I missed this a long time ago...I didn't know you were pregnant!! I am so excited for you!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Hey I am turning my page private, give me your e-mail address and I can add your blog to our list!!